Saturday, August 22, 2009

Caution to all ladies driving alone

From SJ Alert

I was trailed from SS18 (along the main road) until USJ11 (7-Eleven) by a Chinese man in his early 30's, I think, riding on a motorcycle bearing Reg.No. WQN 6810 (the normal motorcycle with the basket). Please be alert, this man is a stalker/pervert who flashes his genitals as he rides up to your side. If you encounter this person, by all means do not panic and do not drive to your intended destination but drive to the nearest crowded street you can find. I have had a two experiences with exhibitionists some years back and was lucky I managed to remain calm to react sensibly to this situation.

I didn't want to drive straight home as he was still following me as I was approaching the USJ4 traffic lights and stopping there would be a perfect spot for him to annoy me. I turned onto the road leading to MPSJ and drove to 7-Eleven in USJ11/3 where there was the usual hive of morning activities. I parked my car just outside Country Barn and he rode past me. I wanted to confirm that it was not my imagination and that he was indeed following me. True enough, he sat on his bike with arms folded and waited at the other end of the road where Kai Xin restaurant is. My house is just round the corner after the field, but knowing he is still trailing me, I pulled my car into a vacant lot outside 7-Eleven and could see him still observing my movement.

I called up the Ban-Chan-Kueh man across the drain with an order for 2 pieces of the cake hoping he'd respond quickly cos I did not have my handphone with me and hoped he could help make a call to Police. However, two ladies came up to the stall and Mr Ban Chan Kueh had to attend to them and while that was happening Mr Stalker apparently got impatient and rode up the rear of my car, stopped his bike and I was not sure what he was about to do when Mr Ban-Chan-Kueh hopped across the drain towards me and Mr Stalker zoomed off.

I related to him the incident and thanked his timely delivery of my order and told him to watch out for the bike with the registration number. I waited in my car for another 5 minutes before driving home, still looking out to make sure he wasn't following me.

I called up the USJ8 police and informed them the registration number for their patrols to keep a look out for this guy.

Regards to all and be safe. God Bless.

Madam Lim

No comments: