Friday, December 16, 2011

Beware of House Robbers in Silver Kancil

This incident occured at USJ 3/4. Residents are advised to be on the look out for 2 Chinese Men in a Silver Kancil.

Derived from SJ Alert

Hi there, Just want to share what has happened to me last Sunday. Kindly disseminate this info to the members..appreciate your help.thanks. Hi everyone, My house got broken into on Sunday morning 11/12/2011 at 1015.Thieves came in a silver Kancil with black hood and black rear spoiler.There were two of them..one driver and the other did the work. He lifted off one side of my auto-gate and laid it on the ground. Thinking that no one was inside the house as the car was not in the porch,he proceeded to pry open my main wooden door.First thing he did was to go upstairs to the master room but when he opened the door, he saw me and we were both were taken aback as we did not expect to see each other. I was watching tv with headphones on and did not hear the break in. I got up and ran after him with a stick and the guy bolted. God bless as the thief did not attempt to hit me with his crowbar. Nothing taken..just nerves shaken. Be on the lookout for a silver Kancil(newer version) with a black hood and black rear spoiler.Windows heavily tinted. The guys were Chinese. The guy who broke in , wore a big watch on his left hand with about three rings on his left hand. Fair chap.about 170cm tall. Photo fit done at USJ police station.

Sent in by Christopher Lim

No comments: