Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Alert Mat Rempit attack 3/1B

This message was derived from our initial USJ3-1 Yahoo Group

I was informed by Mr Ng of 3/1E at the padang yesterday that the corner house at 3/1B was almost broken into by 6 mat rempits on 3 bikes last Friday 24th July 2009. It happened under broad daylight at 0830hrs! 3/1B is the row facing the Padang.

I varified the facts with Mr and Mrs Tan this morning. She withnessed the episode.The security is really really very bad now. And the people at Putra Jaya still live in cloud 9. It took the PM to make an on-line survey!!!!

Does he mean that all the tax monies we paid to maintain peace and security and provide feed back to him is not reaching him? or simply he does not believe those figures anymore???

Most insulting things is the news today that the KPI for police to reduce crime rate by 20% by 2010. What does it mean to you? To me it meant, sorry folks, if you fall within the 80% group from now until 2010, that's not our fault, please blame the KPI.

I still get my promotion, I still get my salary, I still keep my job. Too bad if your friend/neighbour/relative is one of the 80% from today until 2010, we cannot help.

The Putra Jaya boys can tolerate that 80% crime because they are not affected. You and I and our love ones are the one affected. So we have to help ourselves. Gated and guarded community is one of the solutions and let's wish the good souls in the committee help us in making this a reality.Thanks again to the committee members.

PC Kok Dr

No comments: